PEAK ZONE FITNESS™ TOUR
What We Do
Peak Zone Fitness™ is a One-on-One Personal Training Program which is done in a Group Setting
Each person’s numbers are personalized based off of their fitness level and goals.
As you work out, your heart rate, calories burned, and MEPS (effort points) are monitored and displayed on our wall monitor for you and your trainer.
The goal is to work out at your Peak Zone (See Step 3 for more details) which is personalized for your own fitness level and goals.
In the photo above, you will see the board showing the current status of the members working out.
Your Peak Zone is customized using science’s best medical advances (VO2 max test) for fitness. Using the VO2 test and many other variables your peak zone is generated at an 80% percentile mark using the MyZone software.
One person’s 80% effort may be walking on the treadmill, and another person’s 80% might be running at 8mph.
Each person, therefore, gets the exact workout they need for their specific goals, such as weight loss, toning, health, bulking, endurance, training, etc..
Each member’s fitness level is continually assessed and the effort level is adjusted.
In the photo above, you can see that most of the members are right at the 80% with a couple of exceptions and so the trainers are busy slowing them down or stepping them up.
Watch this video to learn more about VO2 Max testing.
Your Nutrition Perfected
BASAL METABOLIC TESTING AND NUTRITION
Through Basal Metabolic testing you can:
This test is free with membership and can cost over $150 elsewhere, if you can find it.
Your Nutrition Perfected
Once we have your testing results and know your current fitness level, we’ll work with you to develop your own nutrition program, individualized to you and what you are willing to commit to.
You will receive a 30 page book that will teach you how to be a nutrition and supplement manipulator as well as a complete personalized grocery list of foods.
Key Amenities With Your Membership
- Awarded best exercise classes in Dallas for under $10 by D Magazine.
- Awarded “People Love Us On Yelp” for 2016 and 2017.
- Awarded “Best Trainers” in Dallas for 2015 by Best Business’.
- Voted 2nd Place “Best Place to Workout in Lake Highlands” for 2016 & 2017 by The Advocate Magazine (YMCA beat us :/)
- Most class times available in any gym in the state of Texas (76 class per week).
- Highest rated program in Texas (over 450 Five-Star member reviews.)
- 238 totally different workouts are scheduled so that you will only see the same workout once or twice per year.
- Each day, one workout will run all day long with variations of the exercises personalized to each member and their fitness level.
- We are open 7 days a week
- We work around any injury you may have and work to resolve them using water rowers, suspension trainers, and digressions (modified versions) of different exercises.
- We do 492 totally different exercises (4 to 5 times the average exercise program) to keep the workouts new, fresh, and progressive for best results.
- We track your body composition every two months.
- We progress your nutrition every two months.
- We do your VO2 and BMR testing every two months. That’s $480 worth of testing free every two months.
- We have an accountability tracking program, so if you don’t show up, we will go above and beyond to keep you progressing and getting results – Your progress and results are a huge priority at Peak Zone Fitness.
You’ll find a huge variation in workouts utilizing treadmills, water rowers, bosu balls, barbells, dumbbells, medicine balls, suspension trainers, kettlebells, steppers, and other equipment to keep things new and different.
Founder Explains System
Peak Zone Members' Results
Donny Day has every major certification in the fitness industry. He has personally mentored over 1200 personal trainers. He has knowledge of big corporate gyms, 1-on-1 personal training, group classes, and every other system.
With his extensive experience, he created the unique Peak Zone Fitness™ program to fill what he saw as a gap in the industry: 1-on-1 personal training in a group setting that is truly individualized to specific client needs. It’s a program in which clients are using science to eliminate guessing as well as giving every client a vast knowledge about fitness and nutrition.
He created a program that not only gives clients the most knowledge possible but gives the trainers a greater collective wealth of knowledge than any single certification could.
Peak Zone Fitness™ Trainers have to complete a 400 page book and 600 hours of hands on training before they begin running the program. This is why Peak Zone Fitness™ has been on FOX, THE CW, The Advocate, D-Magazine, and other media outlets.